Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com> on 2021/10/26 16:01:43 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-788: Allow configuring num.network.threads per listener

Hi all,

I wrote a KIP to allow setting the number of network threads per listener:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-788%3A+Allow+configuring+num.network.threads+per+listener

Please let me know if you have any feedback.
Thanks

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-788: Allow configuring num.network.threads per listener

Posted by Mickael Maison <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Israel,

The notation used in this KIP to specify a listener already exists in
Kafka. It will keep the same format and rules than for other
configurations. For example, see the documentation of max.connections:
https://kafka.apache.org/documentation/#brokerconfigs_max.connections

I've updated the KIP to mention it.

Thanks

Posted by Mason Legere <ma...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.