Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by AWIDON <en...@awidon.fi> on 2020/09/29 07:46:47 UTC

VAT identification number, Rounding, State _NA_

Hello @ all.

This is my first post on this mailing list.

I am new with OFBiz - and thanks to Jukka -
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r1dfabad66b325882900a3ca2628d6bee5448851c8e725b133dd4b8a9%40%3Cuser.ofbiz.apache.org%3E
- we have a nice running local OFBiz test environment.

The OFBiz demo data was installed and now I want to add or modfy some content.

--

When adding a new business partner (company), we need to add the VAT
identification number:

But there is no such field on the "Create Customer" page.
Same with the own company profile - no field for the VAT number available.

Which settings must be modified that this field appears?

--

How is OFBiz with demo data handling the rounding?
We need "kaufmännisch Runden" like explained here:

--

Address:
In the demo, the own company address is displayed like:

"City", "State", "Postal Code"
But for invoicing within our country we need:
"Postal Code" "City"

Where to change that?

--

I was digging within the OFBiz doku but I couldn't find an answer to these
topics or I'm using the wrong keywords when searching.

Thank you!

Siegfried