Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by Zsolt <zk...@intland.com> on 2006/04/11 07:56:47 UTC

New patch to support ScmProvider.listFiles for svn and cvs

Hi,

I have added a new patch to support ScmProvider.listFiles for svn and cvs:

http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-183

I would like to implement them also for the CvsJava and SvnJava but don't
know how to do that?

Zsolt

Re: New patch to support ScmProvider.listFiles for svn and cvs

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

Zsolt a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have added a new patch to support ScmProvider.listFiles for svn and cvs:
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-183
>
> I would like to implement them also for the CvsJava and SvnJava but don't
> know how to do that?

For cvsJava, the command must be implemented in cvs commons as a command line and used in cvsexe and
cvsjava like other cvs commands.

For svn java, i'd prefer you don't modify it (or you can use tmate api), but i'll refactor it later
like cvs provider so we'll maintain all commands in one place (svn-commons) and we'll don't use
directly tmate api.

Emmanuel