Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org> on 2012/10/28 06:12:19 UTC

maven question

Is it possible to mvn compile/install the project within a specific
pom.xml?

I only want to say compile tools/devcloud/pom.xml or
tools/marvin/pom.xml , not the entire developer profile that these
pom's are children of.

Prasanna.,

RE: maven question

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@citrix.com>.
I checked it won't work as of now as tools/marvin etc. depend on other target. If those are fixed, then we can do:
mvn -P developer -pl :cloud-marvin

For marvin, it depends on some target of apidocs, so we can do this:
mvn -P developer -pl :cloud-apidoc (build this target first)
mvn -P developer -pl :cloud-marvin

Regards.

RE: maven question