Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Mohammad Islam <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2011/11/09 21:52:34 UTC

Hive and sqoop action

Hi Alejandro,
At the current circumstance, it might take long time to get the proper hive artifacts from hive team.

Would you please send the patch again for review?

What about sqoop? I can't recall any issue with that.

Regards,
Mohammad

Re: Hive and sqoop action

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@cloudera.com>.
Sure I can do that, I have have to rebase it. Sqoop depends on Hive.
I'll send both.
Thanks.
Alejandro

Re: Hive and sqoop action