Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/05 10:41:37 UTC

Request for write access of podling report wiki

Hi,

I am a committer of Weex project, I want to update the podling report of
Weex in [1] but found have no permission to do it.

Could someone grant me the write assess of this podling report wiki file?
Thanks a lot.

[1] https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/November2018

Best Regards,
Hanks

Re: Request for write access of podling report wiki

Posted by Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
My Apache id is: hanks
Thanks again.

Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> 于2018年11月5日周一 下午6:41写道:

Posted by Hanks Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your reminder, I have created an account: "Hanks" and my email
is "zhanghan.me@gmail.com".
I hope you can grant me the write permission.

Thanks,
Hanks

Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org> 于2018年11月5日周一 下午6:49写道:

Posted by Nick Burch <ap...@gagravarr.org>.