Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by mirko <rm...@poczta.of.pl> on 2004/01/10 11:43:25 UTC

Getting database in my custom objects

Hi,
My Cocoon project uses JavaBeans objects that act as business model e.g.
User, Article, Comment, etc. Every object has "data access object" that
handles database operations. Now i need to pass database connection to these
objects but I don't know how.
I'm using Cocoon's flow and know that I can get database connection in flow
script but this didn't help me very much, because I would have to pass
connection to my beans in every function. The ideal would be that my
"database access" objects pulled the db connection from Cocoon. How to do
it?

Regards,
Mirko