Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Stefan Neufeind <ap...@stefan-neufeind.de> on 2006/05/28 22:14:59 UTC

How to copy compiled files to correct dirs?

Hi,

after doing an "ant compile", how are the files (e.g. all plugins)
supposed to be copied from the build/-directory to the normal
plugins-directory that is shipped when downloading a nightly?
I've been re-compiling a plugin and wondered why "ant compile" leaves
the file in build/ and does not overwrite the actual plugin I was using.
Okay, a simple copy or symlink helped in this case ... but did I miss
any script that is supposed to be called to copy the files "where they
belong"?

Regards,
 Stefan

Re: How to copy compiled files to correct dirs?

Posted by ap...@fcom.uh.cu.
Hi Stefan

you need to add a <copy/> statement in you plugin build.xml, just bellow
the include

hope it helps

puig