Posted to user@poi.apache.org by yogisekhar <yo...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/15 03:17:21 UTC

Kindly help me in configuring poi source code in eclipse

Hi
The Agile PLM 9.3.1 is using older version of POI jars in order to do some
customization I am using latest POI jars which is very quick.

But oracle is suggesting I cant override the jars used in the Agile but they
said I can download the POI source code and rename the package to use the
latest jars.

To configure the source code I need steps. kindly help me in this.

Regards,
Raja

Re: Kindly help me in configuring poi source code in eclipse

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

I have just added Eclipse project files to the source code, so if you check
out the latest trunk, you will be able to import these into Eclipse and
start hacking right away. The only necessary thing will be to run ant on
the commandline once before to the 3rd party libraries downloaded and some
code built.

However the actual binaries are built using ant, so you are probably better
off looking at the build.xml how the building is done there.

Dominik.