Posted to dev@pivot.apache.org by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@rbwhitcomb.com> on 2014/08/25 00:05:26 UTC

Fwd: Code Signing

Do we want to indicate Pivot's interest in code signing?  I'm working on this right now for our app, so personally I am, but...

~Roger Whitcomb

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

RE: Code Signing

Posted by Roger Whitcomb <Ro...@actian.com>.
Thank you!

I just put a comment with our interest in that issue (I already wrote some comments there time ago) ...

Bye

Re: Code Signing

Posted by Sandro Martini <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ciao Roger,