Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/01 06:31:07 UTC

Re: A wiki for Flink

Interesting question. I could not find any rule about having outside
wiki, but the general rule is that all dev dicussions have to happen
in ASF resources.
So, technically unless somehow Github could forward any wiki updates
to dev@ list (which also cause noise) we should use one of ASF wiki as
Alan mentioned before.

- Henry

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
hsaputra

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, for the spam - I'll be late from the Hangout today. :)

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Gyula Fóra <gy...@gmail.com>.
gyfora

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
Nice, thanks. I see you also updated the link in the "How to Contribute"
site.

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Nice!

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@apache.org>.
fhueske

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Till Rohrmann <ti...@gmail.com>.
trohrmann

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
LOL =)

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@gmail.com>.

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@gmail.com>.
aljoscha

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <u....@fu-berlin.de>.
On 16 Jul 2014, at 09:16, Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> wrote:

> Okay, I will request a Confluence Wiki for Flink at Infra.
> Therefore, I need your _Confluence_ usernames. You can create an account
> here: https://cwiki.apache.org/.

uce

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <u....@fu-berlin.de>.
On 14 Jul 2014, at 21:17, Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org> wrote:

> If we go for a ASF hosted wiki, we can choose between a moin wiki (
> http://moinmo.in/) and Confluence.
>
> We could write a little script that sends mails to the list on edits (the
> APIs of GitHub would allow for that)
>
> I vote for using Confluence.

+1

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
If we go for a ASF hosted wiki, we can choose between a moin wiki (
http://moinmo.in/) and Confluence.

We could write a little script that sends mails to the list on edits (the
APIs of GitHub would allow for that)

I vote for using Confluence.
Getting a ASF-compliant GitHub Wiki is probably not worth the effort.

Other opinions?

Re: A wiki for Flink

Posted by Ufuk Celebi <u....@fu-berlin.de>.