Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by nima chavooshi <ni...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/07 17:11:16 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache Load balancing

Hi
I want to implement load balancing for my apache servers.
I found some documents about this subject.for example
http://www.howtoforge.com/high_availability_loadbalanced_apache_cluster
and also about mod_proxy that can load balance between servers.
My question is, what differences are there between these solution ?
Which one do you suggest ?
Is there any solution except the mentioned solutions ?

Thanks for nay help or guidance

--
N.Chavoshi

Re: [users@httpd] Apache Load balancing

Posted by Sushant Gulati <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nima,

Can you please elaborate on the basic requirement of setting up your
loadbalanced server? Are you looking only for load balancing or
high-availability too.?

Regards,
Sushant