Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/12/30 16:00:09 UTC

[Lenya Wiki] Trivial Update of "RandomThingsLearnedWhilePlayingWith1.4HEAD" by JörnNettingsmeier

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Lenya Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JörnNettingsmeier:
http://wiki.apache.org/lenya/RandomThingsLearnedWhilePlayingWith1%2e4HEAD

- This is another brain-dump area while I'm learning my way around Lenya 1.4-HEAD.
+ This is another brain-dump area while I'm learning my way around Lenya 1.4-HEAD. --JörnNettingsmeier

  ''All paths mentioned below are relative to the pubs dir (build/lenya/webapps/lenya/pubs).''

@@ -54, +54 @@

   * How does the searching behave? (Need to look into that.) Ideally, I want to be able to search only the current publication or all publications derived from the same template(s).

-