Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sam Hamilton <sa...@sh81.com> on 2011/09/22 09:24:17 UTC

Service to Empty an Entity?

Hi,

Can anyone point me in the direction of an example of a service that would empty the all the data from an entity, I know how to do this in Postgres with 'delete from entity_name_goes_here' but not sure where to start looking for a similar feature in OFBiz?

Thanks
Sam

Re: Service to Empty an Entity?

Posted by Sam Hamilton <sa...@sh81.com>.
Thanks David - will have a hunt around for examples of those.

Cheers
Sam

Posted by David E Jones <de...@me.com>.
You can do a delegator.removeByCondition with a null condition (should work, haven't tried it), or the equivalent in simple-method.

There is also a delegator.removeAll(entityName) method… looks like just the dangerous sort of operation you seek.

-David