Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Marnie McCormack <ma...@googlemail.com> on 2008/12/04 13:22:03 UTC

[Java] M4 JIRA Queries - Please Help ?

All,

In an effort to get a picture of what we have that is actually in M4 but not
reflected in the JIRA status and also to move items that are not now in
scope out, I've been rummaging. I have updated and moved lots & lots. I've
also spent an hour looking at the open JIRAs and here's the output.

*Please take a look at the list below and update the ones that sit with you
(and indeed anything open with you)? Many Thanks.*

I am also descoping anything without a commit or an update to the JIRA in
the last 4 months - please scope back in anything you're actually working on
but haven't updated ? Thanks !

*Arnaud/Rob* - can you check if there's a commit for this one ? Rob's
comments imply one but couldn't spot a commit. Does it need more work ?
[Java Client] JMS Destination Type no longer being set, but still relied
upon for Message Creation

*Rajith* - is this related to URL changes of recent weeks or should it be
descoped from M4 ? Also, seems to apply to QPID-739 (*Arnaud*) too - does
that need more work on the commit ?
The BindingURL format is incorrect

*Rafi* - can you check these pls ? Thanks
qpid/testlib.py doesn't accept --broker, per it's help (see comment on JIRA)
java 0-10 client deadlocks when running with -Dprotectio=true (Is this one
all done ?)
Improvements for the python client API (done?)

*Rob/Rafi* - is this one done ?
UnprocessedMessage needs to die

*Arnaud* - have your commits fixed these JIRAs ?
Test report is not generated
Need to improve 0.10 interface javadoc
Making JMS easier for users (possibly needs a separate JIRA for the pre-0-10
paths ?)
Several tests don't clean resources (connections should be closed) - Rafi's
commits apply here too i think.
Configuration required (Possibly needs separate JIRA for 2.)
Add CruiseControl support
Tests from Systests module should extend QpidTestCase
session.sync() hangs if session.auto_sync is False

Hth,
Marnie