Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Selvi Kamaraj <se...@dbschenker.com> on 2016/07/28 15:30:31 UTC

Need support ASAP - Pdf With Multiple pages Convert to a single TIFF File

Hi
Currently I am trying to convert a PDF with multiple pages to a single TIFF file.  Following are my dependencis

compile group: 'org.apache.pdfbox', name: 'pdfbox', version: '2.0.2'
compile group: 'org.apache.pdfbox', name: 'pdfbox-tools', version: '2.0.0'
compile group: 'pdfbox', name: 'pdfbox', version: '0.7.3'

and also the following jars

jai_core.jar, jai_imageio.jar

Following is the error I am getting

java.awt.FontFormatException: Font name not found
       at sun.font.TrueTypeFont.init(TrueTypeFont.java:573)
       at sun.font.TrueTypeFont.<init>(TrueTypeFont.java:191)
       at sun.font.SunFontManager.createFont2D(SunFontManager.java:2461)
       at java.awt.Font.<init>(Font.java:615)
       at java.awt.Font.createFont0(Font.java:969)
       at java.awt.Font.createFont(Font.java:877)
       at org.pdfbox.pdmodel.font.PDTrueTypeFont.drawString(PDTrueTypeFont.java:361)
       at org.pdfbox.pdfviewer.PageDrawer.showCharacter(PageDrawer.java:160)
       at org.pdfbox.util.PDFStreamEngine.showString(PDFStreamEngine.java:409)
       at org.pdfbox.util.operator.ShowText.process(ShowText.java:64)
       at org.pdfbox.util.PDFStreamEngine.processOperator(PDFStreamEngine.java:452)
       at org.pdfbox.util.PDFStreamEngine.processSubStream(PDFStreamEngine.java:215)
       at org.pdfbox.util.PDFStreamEngine.processStream(PDFStreamEngine.java:174)
       at org.pdfbox.pdfviewer.PageDrawer.drawPage(PageDrawer.java:104)
       at org.pdfbox.pdmodel.PDPage.convertToImage(PDPage.java:657)

Thanks
Selvi
________________________________
All business is accepted by Schenker of Canada Limited (Schenker) subject to the Schenker Terms and Conditions dated April 2004, amended March 2007 and January 2013, which define and limit the obligations and liabilities of Schenker. In engaging services of Schenker, the customer accepts and agrees to be bound by the Schenker Terms and Conditions. Copies of the Schenker Terms and Conditions can be obtained on request from any Schenker office or online at www.dbschenker.com/ca
Toute activite commerciale est acceptee par Schenker du Canada Ltee (Schenker) en vertu des modalites et conditions de Schenker datees d'avril 2004 (Conditions), revisees en Mars 2007 et en Janvier 2013, definissent et limitent les obligations et responsabilites de Schenker. En engageant les services de Schenker. le client consent et accepte d'etre lie par les modalites et conditions et accue reception d'une copie de ces modalites et conditions, D'autres copies des conditions sont disponibles sur demande aupres de tout bureau de Schenker ou en ligne sure www.dbschenker.com/ca
________________________________

Re: Need support ASAP - Pdf With Multiple pages Convert to a single TIFF File

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi,

> Am 28.07.2016 um 17:30 schrieb Selvi Kamaraj <se...@dbschenker.com>:
>
> Hi
> Currently I am trying to convert a PDF with multiple pages to a single TIFF file.  Following are my dependencis
>
> compile group: 'org.apache.pdfbox', name: 'pdfbox', version: '2.0.2'
> compile group: 'org.apache.pdfbox', name: 'pdfbox-tools', version: '2.0.0'
> compile group: 'pdfbox', name: 'pdfbox', version: '0.7.3'

that looks very mixed. The easiest would be to include the pdfbox-app-2.0.2.jar [ http://pdfbox.apache.org/download.cgi ] into your project as that contains all dependencies apart from jai_xxx

BR
Maruan