Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com> on 2004/01/29 10:54:08 UTC

maven CVS

Hello,

I'd like to build Maven 1.0 from CVS. I've read on this list that CVS HEAD is used for maven 1.1, and 1.0 development
(RC2) is on some "MAVEN-1_0" branch. I use Eclipse to access apache CVS. I've checkout maven project from head, but I
don't see any branch. What did I miss ?

Nico.

Re: maven CVS

Posted by Nicolas De Loof <ni...@cgey.com>.
OK, I missundertood eclipse CVS perspective usage.

I was able to checkout "MAVEN-1_0-BRANCH" CVS branck.

Thanks

Nico.

Re: maven CVS

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.