Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Sindre Fiskaa <sf...@dips.no> on 2014/10/07 06:57:40 UTC

SolrCloud with client ssl

Followed the description https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Enabling+SSL and generated a self signed key pair. Configured a few solr-nodes and used the collection api to crate a new collection. I get error message when specify the nodes with the createNodeSet param. When I don't use createNodeSet param the collection gets created without error on random nodes. Could this be a bug related to the createNodeSet param?

<response>
</response>

Re: SolrCloud with client ssl

Posted by Sindre Fiskaa <sf...@dips.no>.
This is output from overseer with severity to INFO

942420 [http-nio-443-exec-7] INFO
org.apache.solr.handler.admin.CollectionsHandler  ? Creating Collection :
numShards=3&createNodeSet=vt-searchln03:443_solr,vt-searchln04:443_solr,vt-
searchln01:443_solr,vt-searchln02:443_solr,vt-searchln05:443_solr,vt-search
ln06:443_solr&name=multisharding2&replicationFactor=2&action=CREATE
942472 [zkCallback-2-thread-3] INFO
org.apache.solr.common.cloud.ZkStateReader  ? A cluster state change:
WatchedEvent state:SyncConnected type:NodeDataChanged
path:/clusterstate.json, has occurred - updating... (live nodes size: 8)
942639 [zkCallback-2-thread-3] INFO
org.apache.solr.cloud.DistributedQueue  ? LatchChildWatcher fired on path:
/overseer/collection-queue-work/qnr-0000000290 state: SyncConnected type
NodeDataChanged
942644 [http-nio-443-exec-7] INFO
org.apache.solr.servlet.SolrDispatchFilter  ? [admin] webapp=null
path=/admin/collections
params={numShards=3&createNodeSet=vt-searchln03:443_solr,vt-searchln04:443_
solr,vt-searchln01:443_solr,vt-searchln02:443_solr,vt-searchln05:443_solr,v
t-searchln06:443_solr&name=multisharding2&replicationFactor=2&action=CREATE
} status=0 QTime=224

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.

Posted by Sindre Fiskaa <sf...@dips.no>.

Posted by Jan Høydahl <ja...@cominvent.com>.