Posted to dev@helix.apache.org by Kanak Biscuitwala <kb...@linkedin.com> on 2014/05/11 22:55:21 UTC

Re: Helix cluster visualization

Awesome! This looks really slick, and looks pretty easy to extend for more information and different Helix-managed systems.

Kanak

On May 11, 2014, at 4:33 PM, "Greg Brandt" <gb...@linkedin.com>> wrote:

I was bored yesterday and played around with this D3.js thing... pretty cool, http://d3js.org/, and made something to visualize Helix clusters: https://github.com/brandtg/helix-gui

Greens are masters, blues slaves, and they turn orange if they're in error / grey if offline.

Figured I'd share. (I just created a dummy cluster... that's not actually a v1.0-style cluster)

You can do animations and stuff with D3.js too, so you could do stuff like watch the external view converge, or have a dashboard of these to quickly check cluster health.

-Greg

RE: Helix cluster visualization

Posted by Kanak Biscuitwala <ka...@hotmail.com>.
[removing LI aliases]

Great! It's nice to see different contributions being used together.

Posted by Ayola Jayamaha <ay...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,