Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Julian Reschke <ju...@gmx.de> on 2007/07/13 16:56:23 UTC

JCR-1031 (RowIteratorImpl should make use of QueryResultRow.getValues())

Hi,

in the JavaDoc for QueryResultRow, can we define how an SPI impl should
behave when one of the properties in the row does not exist? Is null
acceptable in that case?

Best regards, Julian

Re: JCR-1031 (RowIteratorImpl should make use of QueryResultRow.getValues())

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <ma...@gmx.net>.
Julian Reschke wrote:
> in the JavaDoc for QueryResultRow, can we define how an SPI impl should
> behave when one of the properties in the row does not exist? Is null
> acceptable in that case?

yes, I think that makes sense.

regards
  marcel