Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Dummy <32...@qq.com> on 2017/09/18 07:43:05 UTC

svnsync: E210008: Error while replaying commit

hi,
Here comes a error when i exec svnsync to mirror a repo:
svnsync: E210008: Error while replaying commit
the sync user has the full access,i do not know why,any suggestion for me please? or is there any details error logged to file?

The mirror repository is hosted by SVN1.9.5 centos 7.3
The source repository is  hosted by SVN1.6.11 linux

Thanks very much.

Re: svnsync: E210008: Error while replaying commit

Posted by Johan Corveleyn <jc...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Sep 18, 2017 at 9:43 AM, Dummy <32...@qq.com> wrote:
> hi,
> Here comes a error when i exec svnsync to mirror a repo:
> svnsync: E210008: Error while replaying commit
> the sync user has the full access,i do not know why,any suggestion for me
> please? or is there any details error logged to file?
> The mirror repository is hosted by SVN1.9.5 centos 7.3
> The source repository is  hosted by SVN1.6.11 linux

I can't help directly (not much experience with svnsync), but I
googled a bit for the error, and found another similar mail-thread
about this error:
http://subversion.1072662.n5.nabble.com/Error-while-replaying-commit-td190294.html

Maybe that helps?
Looks like it might depend on the particular protocol that your using
to access the source repository (svn://, svn+ssh://, ...), and
problems related to that.

--
Johan