Posted to dev@brpc.apache.org by "Tan,Zhongyi" <ta...@baidu.com> on 2019/01/09 01:35:05 UTC

Re: can we start the process to transfer repo to GitHub/apache?

Hi,guys,

Can we start the repo transfer process now?

Thanks

Posted by tan zhongyi <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi, dave,
Here is my sign of ICLA document.
Please go on with it,
thanks

在 2019/1/18 上午9:27,“Dave Fisher”<da...@comcast.net> 写入:

    See two questions at the end.

    Sent from my iPhone

    > On Jan 17, 2019, at 12:38 PM, Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org> wrote:
    >
    > Hi -
    > I’m not Craig but I know where to look:
    >
    >> On Jan 16, 2019, at 11:57 PM, Tan,Zhongyi <ta...@baidu.com> wrote:
    >>
    >> Hi, Craig,
    >>
    >> Would you please confirm that  the follow documents have been provided already,
    >> So we can push to start the process of transfer repo?
    >> Thanks
    >>

    >> 1.     Baidu’s Sign on  Software Grant Agreement
    >
    > This is on file! We can now transfer github.com/brpc/ <http://github.com/brpc/brpc>brpc <http://github.com/brpc/brpc>  to apache/incubator-brpc.
    >
    > An Infra ticket should be raised and then the admin of the BRPC repository will need to allow an Apache Infra admin access to move (or copy) the repository.
    >

    >> 2.     Initial brpc committer’s sign of ICLA,  including
    >>
    >> jge666@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>
    >
    > Jun Ge / jamesge
    >

    >> ipconfigme@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>
    >
    > Yao Wang / fisherman
    >

    >> frozen.zj@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>
    >
    > Zhangyi Chen / zychen
    >

    >> jrjbear@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>
    >
    > Bear Jiang / jrjbear
    >

    >> zhujiashun2010@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com>
    >
    > Jiashun Zhu / need a valid apache id choice from them.

    What apacheid do they want?

    > I have added the four with IDs to the PPMC ldap.
    >
    > Jerry do you intend to submit an ICLA?

    Are you going to sign and be part of this PPMC?

    Regards,
    Dave

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -

I reviewed my emails and found that Jiashun Zhun had provided an id choice. I’ve gone ahead and put in the request to create his apache id.

One thing to note is that once the GitHub repository is moved to Apache it will be expected that all releases going forward are Apache Releases.

Awaiting your Apache ID choice.

Regards,
Dave

Posted by "Tan,Zhongyi" <ta...@baidu.com>.
Thanks, dave.

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
See two questions at the end.

Posted by 朱佳顺 <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

My selected apache id is jszhu.

sorry for the inconvenience

Tan,Zhongyi <ta...@baidu.com> 于2019年1月18日周五 上午9:36写道:

> Ok, got it. I will file an ticket today.
>

> 在 2019/1/18 上午9:24,“Dave Fisher”<wa...@apache.org> 写入:
>
>     A couple of additional steps.
>
>     Sent from my iPhone
>
>     > On Jan 17, 2019, at 5:20 PM, Kevin A. McGrail <km...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>     >
>     >> On 1/17/2019 8:07 PM, Tan,Zhongyi wrote:
>     >> Thanks Dave,
>     >>
>     >> Since we can transfer repo now, where should we file an infra
> ticket to trace it?
>     >>
>     >> Should I do it?  If so, please tell me how to .
>     >
>     >
>     > In general the goal is to guide you to be your own project!  So yes,
> the
>     > JFDI principle is always good.
>     >
>     > Go to issues.apache.org,click on Jira.  Sign up for an account
> (NOTE:
>     > it's not tied into LDAP on purpose in case you need to report an LDAP
>     > Issue).  Open a ticket from there!
>
>     Your ticket should be in the INFRA project. If you are looking for a
> template then search for ‘GitHub Transfer’ or similar. You should include a
> lists.apache.org permalink to this thread where I confirm the SGA.
>
>     Regards,
>     Dave
>

>     >
>     >
>     > Regards,
>     >
>     > KAM
>     >

Jiashun Zhu

Re: can we start the process to transfer repo to GitHub/apache?

Posted by "Tan,Zhongyi" <ta...@baidu.com>.

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Kevin A. McGrail" <km...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Tan,Zhongyi" <ta...@baidu.com>.