Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by MoritzGilsdorf <ma...@moritz-gilsdorf.de> on 2008/04/09 15:01:48 UTC

T5: Add parameter to Grid cell element

Hi,

is there any way of adding custom parameters to the <td> element of a grid
cell? I would like to add e javascript tooltip to cells and need to define a
id-parameter.

Thanks,

Moritz

Re: T5: Add parameter to Grid cell element

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Hey,

Chris Lewis replied to a similar question today, you can see his reply
at http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.tapestry.user/60471.

Hope that helps.

-Filip