Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by St...@aon.com on 2002/02/13 18:00:14 UTC

Re: C++ client for Apache SOAP [Virus Checked]

Boy I love this question. C++ code, you know, is often specific to a certain
platform. You don't mention which platform you need. You don't mention if you
need commercial software or BSD- software so that you can sell your product, or
if you want Free software because you're releasing something free, too. You
apparently don't have time to STFW. I went to google with "C++ soap apache
client" and found this:

http://easysoap.sourceforge.net/

on the first page.

Maybe you might think that your time is more important than everyone else's; I
don't agree. Next time do some basic research.

S-

"Morten Haavaldsen" <mo...@carrot.no> on 02/13/2002 11:13:31 AM

Please respond to soap-user@xml.apache.org

To:   soap-user@xml.apache.org
cc:    (bcc: Steve Salkin/3rd/US/AON)

Subject:  C++ client for Apache SOAP  [Virus Checked]

Hi,

I  have a SOAP server based on the Apache SOAP and need  a C++ SOAP =
client which interoperates with this server.

Anybody?

/Morten