Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2011/07/01 02:53:56 UTC

Re: Does ValidatingTransformer support DTD validation

Robby Pelssers wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> One thing I still need to investigate was Jeroen's reply:
>
> Hi Robby,
>
> have you checked this page [1]? I'm not sure if this is the same
> component, but is might lead you further.
>
> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/ValidationTransformer
>
> Jeroen
>

> I checked that (probably somewhat deprecated) documentation but i noticed something that could be usefull:
>
>         <map:transform type='validate' src='validation/xhtml1-transitional.dtd'>
>           <map:parameter name='active' value='true'/> <!-- this part -->
>         </map:transform>
>
> If i find some time this week I will check if setting that 'active' parameter to true does any good unless you beat me to it ;-)

This is a different component to the Transformer that is in Cocoon SVN.

-David

RE: Does ValidatingTransformer support DTD validation

Posted by Robby Pelssers <ro...@ciber.com>.
Hi David,

yes it is and i tested it yesterday without any luck by the way.  I am going to test some of my existing use cases with #cocoon3 in the next few days. I think it will be much easier for me to walk through the code as it is much leaner and meaner.

Robby