Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Christer Nordvik <cn...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/01 20:10:17 UTC

Roller 2.0 characterset/navigation problem

Hi.

I've just setup the 2.0 Roller, having never used it before. And I've added
a new blog. The problem is that when I press "Read more", I get sent to the
front page.
Has this something to do with the name of the blog has some norwegian
characters?

You can see for yourself here:
http://www.hvaerstillingen.no/roller/page/chris?entry=s%C3%B8kemoterer_den_nye_com_b%C3%B8lgen

Just press "read more" on the second entry.

If I make a new entry with no norwegian characters in the title, it works
without a problem.

Need some help here....

Cheers,
Christer

Re: Roller 2.0 characterset/navigation problem

Posted by Christer Nordvik <cn...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot :)

I had it set on my local test server, but I only tested the blog on the
public server, where I had forgot to set UTF-8.

Thanks again!

-Christer

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.