Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by ronald higgins <ro...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/26 13:52:24 UTC

Re: force delete compute host/node?

Hi Marty. Deletion of the Host via the infrastructure panel results in the
error:

"Host 1328586a-4c6e-46fb-a196-37ba36bbb3f7 cannot be deleted as it is not
in maintenance mode. Either put the host into maintenance or perform a
forced deletion."

The Management server still thinks the SSVM is running on it... which it
isn't, which I think is playing a part in this.

So if there is a way to forcibly remove the host any guidace would be
appreciated.