Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Rehaman <en...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/21 10:00:14 UTC

Deploying solr to tomcat 7

Dear Solr Team,

We installed Ensembl server in our environment and not able to query
databases with large number of entries. And for that purpose we need to use
indexed databases through Solr search engine.

We have installed Solr search engine (Solr Specification Version: 3.6.1) on
Tomcat 7. Able to see Solr main page "Welcome to Solr"  with ensembl shards.

When I try to query each shard I am getting error "HTTP status 500" error.
I have searched in forum for this and not able to resolve. Please find
attached error log.

Could you please suggest me how to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards
Fazulur Rehaman

Re: Deploying solr to tomcat 7

Posted by Rehaman <en...@gmail.com>.