Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Xavier NOPRE <xn...@netceler.com> on 2001/11/06 14:13:08 UTC

Additional classpath

With Tomcat 4.0.1, how can I add a directory to the classpath to test my new
compiled classes, without copying them to the web-inf.classes directory ?

Thanks

Xavier

Re: Additional classpath

Posted by Xavier NOPRE <xn...@netceler.com>.
Hi,

> in %TOMCAT_DIR%/conf there are two files: worker.properties and
> wrapper.properties, and you have to add the new directory to the
> classpath definition.

Yes, it seems to be a good idea, but in my %TOMCAT_DIR%/conf, I do not have
this 2 files, I have some XML files and a Policy file. I can create one of
this properties file, but what is the property name ?

Thanks

Xavier

Re: Additional classpath

Posted by longinus <lo...@zeus.polsl.gliwice.pl>.