Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/08 21:36:30 UTC

TCK updates

Jeff,

Can you get the latest TCKs for us? Latest Java EE 5 TCK (or with
signature files for JAX-WS 2.1), JAXB-2.1, and latest JAX-WS 2.1
(jaxwstck-2.1_03-Apr-2008.zip).

Also, I created some TCK challenges for JAX-WS 2.1 but want to test it
first with the latest TCK to be sure.

Thanks a lot,
Jarek

Re: TCK updates