Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> on 2007/07/04 12:46:15 UTC

Orchestration example fails

Jim,

Please post this kind of questions to the user mailing list instead,
where they will be picked up more rapidly...
Anyway, yes, there was a bug in the ServiceMix 3.1 version of this
example (hence the JIRA issue where you added the comment [1]).  Do you
have the same exception?

Can you try the same example with a recent ServiceMix, built from source
(3.2 SNAPSHOT source)?

Regards,

Gert

[1] https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-960

{quote}
Dear Jira,

I tried to use the example "orcherstration with jsr181" but it is not
working. I mean the one used with ServiceMix 3.1.

Is there any bug on this example?
Regards,
Jim
{quote}