Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Piotr Kulbicki <pk...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/10 08:54:36 UTC

Encrypted PDF form document without password to open file

Hello.
I have PDF file with filled form. Document is encrypted (128bits AES). It
is possible to open file and fill form wihout password (under Adobe Reader).
It it possible to open document under PDFBox and export data from form?
When I try to do this I always get PDAcroForm wihout any fields. Maybe I do
something wrong?
Thank you in advance for answer.

With best regards
Peter

Re: Encrypted PDF form document without password to open file

Posted by Piotr Kulbicki <pk...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for answer.
Is it possible to export data by PDFBox to XML?
Files are uploaded to dropbox, download is free for all.

BR
Peter

Posted by Maruan Sahyoun <sa...@fileaffairs.de>.
Hi,