Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2010/12/16 10:17:52 UTC

Voting for the official release of Apache OFBiz 10.04

This is not a formal vote yet.
Are there any reasons for not starting a vote for the official release of Apache OFBiz 10.04?
If there are concerns that the 10.04 branch is still not stable enough, we could release as "Apache OFBiz 10.04RC1" but at this point I think it will be fine to release it as "Apache OFBiz 10.04", in order to consider it our latest stable release. Bug fixes will then be released in future bug fix releases (e.g. "Apache OFBiz 10.04.01", "Apache OFBiz 10.04.02"...).

I would like to start a voting thread before the end of the week, so please speak up if you feel we should not do this.

Kind regards,

Jacopo

Re: Voting for the official release of Apache OFBiz 10.04

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
oops
meant adding it fixed the server stopping.

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Adam Heath sent the following on 12/16/2010 9:55 AM:

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I have run 10.4 for some time and it has traffic from the search bots.
once we added the -XX:MaxPermSize=512m problems on my server stopped.
so +1

BTW what ever happened to a 9.04.1

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man

Jacopo Cappellato sent the following on 12/16/2010 1:17 AM:

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Young Gu <hy...@gmail.com>.
Oh, got it, this sound reasonable, thanks!  :-)

Young Gu | Software Engineer | http://www.infor.com

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Young Gu <hy...@gmail.com>.
Okay, it's just curious, 2011 is here, but we release with version
10.04, just a little strange. Anyway, it doesn't matter, 10.04 is also OK.

From: "Young Gu" <hy...@gmail.com>

Posted by Young Gu <hy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
https://cwiki.apache.org/OFBADMIN/release-plan.html

=========================
BJ Freeman
Systems Integrator-- Glad to Assist

Chat  Y! messenger: bjfr33man
Young Gu sent the following on 1/4/2011 8:19 AM:

Posted by Young Gu <hy...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Posted by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.