Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Per Lövdinger <pe...@yahoo.se> on 2004/11/30 08:15:36 UTC

validation rule in one place

Hi there,
I have a question concerning Struts validator framework:
If have the same attribute for example salary in two forms is there any
possibility
to define the validation rule in one place.
So that my form-field can depend on that rule.
regards

<form-validation>
  <formset>

    <form name="userFormVF">
      <field property="userId" depends="required">
        <arg0 key="prompt.userId"/>
      </field>
      <field property="salary" depends="double">
        <arg0 key="prompt.salary"/>
      </field>
    </form>

    <form name="userFormDVF">
      <field property="userId" depends="required">
        <arg0 key="prompt.userId"/>
      </field>
      <field property="salary" depends="double">
        <arg0 key="prompt.salary"/>
      </field>
    </form>
  </formset>