Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by siva <si...@bizruntime.com> on 2020/11/30 04:45:51 UTC

.Net Cache TextQuery:cannot convert from 'Apache.Ignite.Core.Cache.Query.TextQuery' to 'Apache.Ignite.Core.Cache.Query.ScanQuery

Hi All,
I am using Apache Ignite v2.7.6.And I have a .Net core ClientServer Ignite
App.
I am trying to read/search text from the Person Model field Payload marked
with QueryTextField.
TextQuery
<https://apacheignite-net.readme.io/v2.7.6/docs/cache-queries#text-queries>
Ignite Docs
*Model classes Interface:*

*Person Model:*

*Code:*

But I am getting a compile-time error at  like

How to solve the above error and other configurations needed?
Thanks.

Re: .Net Cache TextQuery:cannot convert from 'Apache.Ignite.Core.Cache.Query.TextQuery' to 'Apache.Ignite.Core.Cache.Query.ScanQuery

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Hi,

TextQueryis not supported in Ignite thin clients [1]:

   - Use thick client instead (.NET thick client supports TextQuery)
   - Use Services or Compute as a workaround (wrap TextQuery call in a
   Service or Compute Task, use thin client to call the service or the task)

[1]
http://apache-ignite-developers.2346864.n4.nabble.com/Full-text-queries-in-Thin-Client-protocol-td44558.html
[2]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/65068399/how-to-use-ignite-cache-textquery-in-net-application/65069605