Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Renato Romano <r....@set-network.com> on 2003/05/12 10:46:13 UTC

Single Sign On & Session Info

I use SingleSignOn on two web-apps on my tomcat container; this works
fine, but of course, Tomcat creates two distinct session objects for the
two applications, so objects stored in one sessions are not visible in
the other... Is there a way to share those objects between the two
sessions? There should be a way to access other application's sessions
..
Thanks

Renato

Renato Romano