Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Anthony Eden <ae...@signaturedomains.com> on 2001/08/14 16:05:16 UTC

JTop using Velocity

Hey all,

I have just released version 0.5 of J/Top ( http://jtop.sourceforge.net/ )
which is an open source application for monitoring multiple servers running
'top'.  One of the new features is an email notifier which uses Velocity for
including variables in the email sent.  So for example you can use $date to
print the date in the message or $sentry to print the name of the sentry
which failed.

Anyhow I just thought I would say once again how killer Velocity is both for
the web and desktop applications!

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden

RE: JTop using Velocity

Posted by Anthony Eden <ae...@signaturedomains.com>.
Not at all.

-Anthony

> which is an open source application for monitoring multiple servers
running
> 'top'.  One of the new features is an email notifier which uses Velocity
for
> including variables in the email sent.  So for example you can use $date
> print the date in the message or $sentry to print the name of the sentry
> which failed.
>
> Anyhow I just thought I would say once again how killer Velocity is both
for
> the web and desktop applications!

Cool.  I hope you don't mind if we put you on the 'powered by' page...

System and Software Consulting
Well done is better than well said - New England Proverb

Re: JTop using Velocity

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>.