Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Kevin Lafferty <ke...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/18 18:42:31 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-316: Command-line overrides for ConnectDistributed worker properties

Hi all,

I got a couple notes of interest on the discussion thread and no
objections, so I'd like to kick off a vote. This is a very small change.

KIP:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-316%3A+Command-line+overrides+for+ConnectDistributed+worker+properties

Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-7060

GitHub PR: https://github.com/apache/kafka/pull/5234

-Kevin

Re: [VOTE] KIP-316: Command-line overrides for ConnectDistributed worker properties

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.
IMO we should not request a vote without additional time for discussion.

Best regards,

Randall

Posted by Jakub Scholz <ja...@scholz.cz>.
+1 (non-binding)