Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Vinny & Kristin Carpenter <ca...@execpc.com> on 2002/09/10 19:47:48 UTC

Struts Best Practices

Hi everyone.  I am looking for some of the best practices when it comes
to creating and deploying real world systems in production.  This list
is just an awesome resource but I am wondering if someone is taking the
jewels from this list and other source and maintaining a list of 'best
practices' for Struts beyond Mike Husted's excellent Struts site?
Thanks

--Vinny

RE: Struts Best Practices

Posted by Vinny & Kristin Carpenter <ca...@execpc.com>.
Oops..  I meant Ted Husted.  :)  Sorry Ted..

--vinny

That would be in the famous, Ted Husted, I believe.  Don't know the
answer
to your question.  Might better be called best tactics on this
site.  ///;-)  Or, maybe, but probably not, best strategies.

At 12:47 PM 9/10/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi everyone.  I am looking for some of the best practices when it comes

>to creating and deploying real world systems in production.  This list
>is just an awesome resource but I am wondering if someone is taking the

>jewels from this list and other source and maintaining a list of 'best
>practices' for Struts beyond Mike Husted's excellent Struts site?
>Thanks
>
>--Vinny

For additional commands, e-mail:
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>