Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Laurent Perez <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/27 11:37:18 UTC

maven changes plugin : how to include JIRA Tasks in the mail report ?

Hi

I'm using a custom announcement template, does anyone know how to
include Tasks in the JIRA report ? Running mvn -X shows there seems to
be no wording available, ie. I can see "[DEBUG] o update" for
Improvements but for tasks, the line is "[DEBUG] o"

I'm really confused because the announce itself for the plugin release
contains a **Task segment
(http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/maven-announce/200811.mbox/%3C9948cb690811250201u2d6489eep2d46a584ff57aa6f@mail.gmail.com%3E),
but looking at the template source
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/plugins/trunk/maven-changes-plugin/src/main/resources/org/apache/maven/plugin/announcement/announcement.vm
, there is no Task segment, and there is no Task segment either on the
live jira report on
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-changes-plugin/jira-report.html.

Was the task part added manually when the 2.1 plugin announcement was
prepared ? :)

thanks
laurent

--