Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Thomas Cooper <to...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/01 22:02:23 UTC

Re: Stateful Updates

Hi all,

Hopefully the share permissions are correct on the doc now:

<goog_1394670011>
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1X0pS9uwevn16nYYqrGjEvWQMWQLwti7Q0hmW6lmgyk8/edit?usp=sharing

Look forward to hearing what you think.

Also is it worth making an issue for this?

Cheers,

Tom Cooper
W: www.tomcooper.org.uk  | Twitter: @tomncooper
<https://twitter.com/tomncooper>

Re: Stateful Updates

Posted by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
I think it is a draft currently and it might be easier to collaborate in
Google Doc.

Re: Stateful Updates

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi -