Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "David A. Bartmess" <di...@edingo.net> on 2002/05/03 20:45:31 UTC

Missing jni_md.h file in jni.h???

I'm trying to compile the mod_jk.so file, and have a problem with an
include file. The error is below:

In file included from
/usr/installs/jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/common/jk_jni_worker.c:69:
/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.0/include/jni.h:27:20: jni_md.h: No such file or
directory

I've looked everywhere on my system, and it's not here... Is this a
java.Sun.Com bug? Or am I missing something somewhere?

TIA

David A. Bartmess IT Samaritans
Helping Non-Profits Achieve Technical Excellence Software Configuration
Manager / Sr. Software Developer eDingo.net