Posted to user@storm.apache.org by so...@gmail.com on 2015/10/10 20:57:35 UTC

Re: “Topology summary” in storm ui is empty

Check to see if you have any supervisors running

Sent from my iPhone

Re:Re: “Topology summary” in storm ui is empty

Posted by zhwei_cn <zh...@163.com>.
yes, there is a supervisor, and I can see the id of the supervisor at "supervisor summary" in storm ui

what's more, when I use the following command, I can seen the topolgy is running from the output:
python storm jar ../examples/storm-starter/storm-starter-topologies-0.9.5.jar storm.starter.WordCountTopology

thanks
wei