Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by mitul1411 <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/09 13:46:58 UTC

Servicemix Debugging

Hi all,

I am using FUSE ESB 4.2.0-fuse-02-00  with Opensuse 11.1.
I followed the following tutorial for remote debugging of Servicemix in
Eclipse.
http://servicemix.apache.org/remote-debugging-servicemix-in-eclipse.html

I am unable to find a variable SERVICEMIX_DEBUG in the servicemix file in
the bin folder.

Instead , I  tried to use KARAF_DEBUG environment variable,

export KARAF_DEBUG="TRUE"

but I am getting the following error :

servicemix: Enabling Java debug options: -Xdebug -Xnoagent
-Djava.compiler=NONE
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=5005
ERROR: Cannot load this JVM TI agent twice, check your java command line for
duplicate jdwp options.
agent library failed to init: jdwp

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mitul

Re: Servicemix Debugging

Posted by iocanel <io...@gmail.com>.
Halo Mitul,

I recall discussing this on IRC.

On ServiceMix 3.x you need to set  SERVICEMIX_DEBUG=true.

On ServiceMix 4.x  you need to set KARAF_DEBUG=true (but you must unset
SERVICEMIX_DEBUG).
If you set both variables then you get the error you posted.

At least this is how it works for me.

-----
Ioannis Canellos

http://iocanel.blogspot.com http://iocanel.blogspot.com