Posted to general@xml.apache.org by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com> on 2001/05/03 05:41:19 UTC

Charter Discussions

I just committed a version of the charter for xml.apache.org to
xml-admin.  The version that I put in is the last "whole" version
that I could find.  I'd like to reopen the discussion on this with
an eye towards wrapping this up.   So please reply with
opinions and proposals for changes, etc.

Ted

XML to String?

Posted by Rasmus Munk Jensen <mu...@writeme.com>.
Hi

I am very new to XML / XSLT, and do not yet fully understand the Xalan /
Xerces APIs. So maybe this question seems a little stupid, but anyway, here
it goes: How do I transform/convert a DOM to an XML-string? A working
example, or just a hint of where to look, would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rasmus

Re: Charter Discussions

Posted by Ted Leung <tw...@sauria.com>.
I agree with cutting paragraph 1.
Posted by Andy Clark <an...@apache.org>.

Re: Charter Discussions

Posted by Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@covalent.net>.
Just to make things easy; see attached charter.

If anyone second's this proposal - then we can start
voting for/against it - or alternatively if anyone
feels things need to change *this* is the right time
to start debugging.

Dw

Re: Charter Discussions

Posted by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca>.