Posted to dev@climate.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2017/11/14 23:42:17 UTC

Fwd: Board Report

Hi Folks,
Michael below seems to be struggling with using the Apache OCW esgf module.
It looks like he has been struggling for a while which is not good and it
would be great if we could help him out.
@Michael, can I ask you to log an issue in the CLIMATE JIRA instance and
then reference it here. We will try between us to resolve it. first we need
to be able to reproduce it.
Thank you
Lewis

Posted by Michael Anderson <mi...@gmail.com>.