Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by "Alexander S. Sizemin" <sa...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/21 10:34:21 UTC

Re: [Announce] Google Summer of Code

Hello devs and thank you Richard.

I believe that participation in this project will be an exciting challenge
for me and I will accomplish the task on time.
In the next few days I'm going to read documentation more carefully as well
as additional information, that you are going to provide, and study project
sources.

Alexander

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.
Hi Alexander,

welcome to the Lenya community!

Alexander S. Sizemin schrieb:
> sorry for spamming,
> I've visited lenya irc on freenode.org <http://freenode.org> several
> times as on lenya official page it is said that community maintains it,
>  but now it looks abandoned.
> Do you use any kind of instant messenger or just dev list?

The IRC channel is mainly used during the user meetings nowadays.
Technical discussions should rather happen on the mailing list for
archiving reasons. If something important was discussed on IRC, the log
can be added to the Wiki, though.

-- Andreas

--
Andreas Hartmann, CTO
BeCompany GmbH

Re: [Announce] Google Summer of Code

Posted by "Alexander S. Sizemin" <sa...@gmail.com>.
sorry for spamming,
I've visited lenya irc on freenode.org several times as on lenya official