Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by ma...@bssp.fr on 2017/08/18 15:44:01 UTC

HTTPS with installation from source files

Hello,

I would like to know how to add a letsencrypt cert to my OM server
knowing that I installed it from sources (so files are not at the same
places as from normal installation).
In fact, which file of the webserver should I modify to have the green
lock ? Do I have to reinstall the server with modifications or can I do
it directly ?
I have already put my certificate in the java cacerts and modified
jeecontainer.xml and config to replace http and port 5080 to https and
port 5443.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards.

Maxime

Re: HTTPS with installation from source files

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Good to know!
Glad everything works

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: HTTPS with installation from source files

Posted by ma...@bssp.fr.

  --
[...]

Links:
------