Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Serg D. Nesterenko" <se...@gmail.com> on 2005/04/29 16:54:52 UTC

x:popup onclick display

 Hello!

I've tried to use the popup element in the MyFaces extensions components,
 but I need to give POPUP after onclick event on link

       <x:popup styleClass="popup" closePopupOnExitingElement="true"
                      closePopupOnExitingPopup="true" displayAtDistanceX="10"
                      displayAtDistanceY="10">

	        <x:commandLink value="Click to View POPUP" />

               <f:facet name="popup">
                 <h:panelGroup>
                   <h:panelGrid columns="1">
                     <h:outputText value="Popup Text 2"/>
                   </h:panelGrid>
                 </h:panelGroup>
               </f:facet>
       </x:popup>

Example, set style.display='inline' OR style.display='none' for x:popup ?
Best regards,
        Serg Nesterenko