Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by David Arthur <da...@apache.org> on 2019/08/05 18:24:41 UTC

[DISCUSS] KIP-503: deleted topics metric

Hello all, I'd like to start a discussion for
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-503%3A+Add+metric+for+number+of+topics+marked+for+deletion

Thanks!
David

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-503: deleted topics metric

Posted by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com>.
Stan, I think that makes sense. I'll update the KIP and start the vote
shortly.

--
David Arthur

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-503: deleted topics metric

Posted by Stanislav Kozlovski <st...@confluent.io>.

--
Best,
Stanislav

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-503: deleted topics metric

Posted by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com>.

--
David Arthur

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-503: deleted topics metric

Posted by Stanislav Kozlovski <st...@confluent.io>.

--
Best,
Stanislav

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-503: deleted topics metric

Posted by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com>.

--
David Arthur

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-503: deleted topics metric

Posted by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io>.

Posted by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com>.

--
David Arthur

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-503: deleted topics metric

Posted by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com>.

--
David Arthur

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-503: deleted topics metric

Posted by Stanislav Kozlovski <st...@confluent.io>.
Thanks for the KIP David,

--
Best,
Stanislav

Re: [DISCUSS] KIP-503: deleted topics metric

Posted by Harsha Chintalapani <ka...@harsha.io>.